The IFPA staff and board of research consultants bring together a broad range of professional knowledge, expertise, and experience on major political, strategic-military, and technology issues. Our goal is to help U.S. policy planners and corporate executives make timely, complex, and difficult decisions and to provide cutting-edge analyses to a broader audience.
- Dr. Robert L. Pfaltzgraff, Jr. - President
- Dr. Jacquelyn K. Davis - Executive Vice President
- biography | projects and other work | email
Senior Research Staff
- Jack A. Kelly - Senior Research Associate and Security Officer
- RADM Eric A. McVadon, U.S. Navy (Ret) - Senior Advisor, Asia-Pacific Studies
- Dr. Dimitris Keridis
- Mr. Roger W. Robinson, Jr.
Director of Finance and Administration
- Marc Krupsky
Business and Administrative Staff
- Polly Parke
Information Systems Administrator
- Gary Van Dine
- Christian Hoffman